Friday, April 11, 2008

Very first blog

I've never done this before. But, I love to write, so why not give it a shot?

I've decided to call my blog...Airport Gal's blog. Do you want to know why? It's because I practically LIVE at the Fulton Airport! (Elton Hensley Memorial Airport, that is!) Did I ever think I would do such a thing? Nope, NEVER!

But, I've been here for several years now...going about my daily business of managing the office, mowing acres of grass in the summer, fueling all kinds of airplanes, sharing meals with folks that come out to barbeque in the evenings, etc, etc. You name it...I probably do it! Everything but fly airplanes. I ride along, but I don't pilot planes!

And so, I'm going to start posting my thoughts, activities, dreams, etc. This will be different than just emailing! I'm hoping that this will turn out to be fun! If not fun, then interesting!

Talk to you soon! Lucy

3 comments:

Mrs. Sinta said...

Hooray!!! I knew you could do it.

Cathy said...

This is fun! :) I enjoyed your 1st blog entry! :) Can't wait to read more!

juneaol said...

How nice to read what is happening in your life.
I'll read it all the time
Did I know you were in a new job?