Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mid-Morning Coffee Break

Good morning! It's quiet here at the airport. The winds have picked up, which makes flying in smaller aircraft not as fun! But, there's a student out in our Cessna-172 who's willing to buck the elements to learn this crazy skill of defying gravity and sailing above the earth.

You might wonder..."Are you a pilot?" Heck NO! But, I love to go along, hold the charts, watch the instruments and look out the window! It's amazing the perspective you get when you're up in the air! You see all those tiny little ant-like semi-trucks moving down the freeways--being passed by tinier vehicles of varying colors and speeds! Makes you wonder how God could possibly be in tune with each one of us individually...right down to knowing the number of hairs on our heads! Wow! I mean there are millions of people around the globe all going about their lives! How could He possibly keep track of all of us? We come (born) and go (die) willy-nilly--or so it seems, yet He knows exactly what's going on with each of us! His love is so great that He is constantly moving closer and closer to us...waiting for us to relate back to Him! Amazing!

Moving along here! I must report that I'm feeling much better today! Much more positive! I slept well last night, which helps a great deal, I've noticed!

I haven't done my exercises yet, but I did make oatmeal for breakfast (which sticks with you and is healthy)...so will try to ride my bike out around the hangars later this afternoon. My trusty dog, Rusty, will run with me!

Talk to you later! Have a great day!

No comments: