Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cold, Blustery Morning

What a great time to stop and write a few thoughts! Cold and blustery...that's what's outside, but inside the terminal building, there are a couple of Civil Air Patrol pilots sitting at the little table in the "lobby"--working on the never-ending paperwork required of CAP pilots!

Travis and Wayne are in the pilot's lounge mulling over some important airplane STUFF, Rusty (dog) is lying by me on the floor--hoping that someone will take him for a run and Scruffy (airport cat) is lolling on the couch--doing what most cats do continously--sleeping!

All we need is a little woodstove with a crackling fire and a jingling teapot!

I read a quote by CS Lewis this morning that went something like this..."Whatever small decision you make on any given situation--may one day be the result of some glorious victory in your life." So, I promptly went into our office and put my "walking" video in my little TV and went for a 2 mile trudge...thinking that someday I might reap a glorious victory in my constant battle with weight! I wish I was this motivated every day!

1 comment:

Mrs. Sinta said...

Thanks for the encouragement.